Andrew Wiggins gets a haircut

One of the more controversial topics around Kansas basketball this season has been Andrew Wiggins’ hairstyle

Fortunately on Monday night, the freshman phenom finally got a haircut. Just in time for Wiggins’ big debut on national television as a Jayhawk on Tuesday night vs. Duke.

Check out the result below. I’m a big fan of the new hairdo. How about you?

WigginsHaircut

Andrew Wiggins got a haircut. Photo Credit: Jerrance Howard – http://instagram.com/p/gmxAFNAHeA/

Here’s an action shot of Wiggins getting his hair cut:

Photo Credit: https://twitter.com/KendallMack20/status/400106113623805952

Photo Credit: https://twitter.com/KendallMack20/status/400106113623805952

Comments

1. MikeyC says

I just set up an account to say this is by far the most useless article ever reported on. Im from Canada too. Get off his dick your grown people reporting on a kid half your age getting a haircut!!

• @RockChalkBlog says

Well… I’m not close being 36 so he’s not half my age.

I posted it because fans are interested in it. It’s a light-hearted post.

• Kanthear Yu says

Lol you Canadians get one good prodigy and don’t know how to act, Chill your boots he was just informing the public, sports junkies love stuff like this you hater ..!

2. Lizzy says

I am a big KU fan and I was soooooo happy Wiggins got a haircut. He looks sooooo much better and it will help him fly through the air better, according to my husband, ha, ha. We. Love Wiggngs because he is “team player” not a “show off” and in life you are sucessfull because you can work and play with folks, not show off. Bill Self teaches young men how to be “great men, well as play basketbAll” and I am glad he does, because first and foremost, we need our young men to be “real men” and looking like “real men” and now Wiggins does. I am a retired librarian and expert on basketball for 2-3 months out of the year, because I love KU. Rock chalk Jayhawks

3. says

So what exactly is considered reverse sequence movement? This has always been
    bound – happen when you come up with a move of certain type.
    Perfect moment should be applied.

4. says

Hundreds of applichants strive to obtain each single managerial responsibility.
    But as you learn your work you to acquire better home business opportunities.
    Do you value a comfortable schedule with regular working
    hours?

5. says

They’re similar to a plant, so they need oxygen and moisture to survive.
    Thanks to the media, many conumers believe they are able
    to remove mold on their own. Health conditions arising from mold invasion could destroy.

6. says

If the house sells within nyc airports months John is entitled
    to commission from Lucys est. In theory, your posted manuscript could attract the attention of an insurznce agent.
    Raise the bottle jack to the level of the I-beam.

7. says

Sevberal corpoirations that provide handmade goods can not
    present enough employees to fil orders. Check your toilet for destruction
    by searching the outside for cracks. There are los of methods to make money athome.

Also visit my weblog: Home Inspection

8. says

Third, you should use Twitter like a research tool.
    This report can review all of the data that you have provided.
    There will be all sorts of financial professionals who
    will be vying to lenbd thir consultancy.

My blog post … forbes.com

9. says

Heya are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my
    own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

10. says

For the interest of making a relevant product comparisons, we’ve looked
    at routers in this array that share similar characteristics for example IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi standards, 2.4 GHz band and dual antennas.
    Nothing significantly less than an n router is highly recommended, if you’re looking for
    a new router. It will be advisable to improve to
    your wireless n layer 3 switch, if you have a wireless g router.
    The most recent routers additionally increase speed with wi fi Quality of
    Support software (QoS) common, which makes efficient use of Ethernet connections by prioritizing
    multimedia traffic according to the application’s sensitivity to delay.
    Many wireless n routers also use multiple-input and several-output (MIMO) radio antennae to boost speeds.

11. says

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of
    us you actually recognise what you are speaking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my web site
    =). We will have a link alternate agreement between us

Trackbacks