We’ve put up quite a bit of content on the website following the 2014 NBA Draft so I felt it was necessary to have a one-stop post to help you get up to speed with our coverage, as well as others.
First off, check out our NBA Draft Live Blog, which includes lots of great pictures, tweets and more from Draft Night.
Wiggins was picked first overall:
- Wiggins wore a snazzy suit to Draft Night
- The Cavs’ GM almost didn’t take Wiggins because of the suit
- VIDEO: Campus Insiders broke down Wiggins going No. 1
- VIDEO: Check out Wiggins’ ultimate highlight reel
Joel Embiid went No. 3 to the 76ers:
- PHOTO: Embiid thanked Bill Self in a pre-draft Instagram post.
- VIDEO: Campus Insiders with their opinion on the pick
- VIDEO: Joel Embiid’s Ultimate highlight reel
- Joel Embiid’s reaction to being drafted caused quite a stir but it was all due to a misunderstanding
- Bill Self called the Olajuwon-Embiid comparisons fair
More from the Draft:
- Here’s what Bill Self had to say about Wiggins and Embiid getting drafted in the top three.
- Jay Bilas was seen post-draft wearing a Kansas basketball shirt.
- Did Marcus Smart snub Bill Self?